Wow! I can't believe September has gone by so quickly. We have been enjoying some really gorgeous weather lately. We've even had a little bit of rain the past couple of days and it is really nice. I am looking enjoying the fall. This weekend Dave and I are planning on going up to Harriman State Park to listen to the elk bugle. I have always heard that this is a must-do here in Southeast Idaho, but I've never done it, so hopefully we'll have luck and be able to hear some bugling this weekend. We'll keep you updated!
2 comments:
Elk bugle huh- wow I'm sure glad you are happy. How could Holly not be happy when she gets to go with her love to hear elks bugle:)
Hey Holly~
Cute blog. I will be sure to check back often!! I hope things are going well with you! Check us out at jjroundyfamily.blogspot.com.
Janette
Post a Comment