Hello All!
Welcome to our new blog! I haven't ever really done a blog before, so this is definitely new for me.
What's going on with us? Not much. Dave is getting ready to start his final year of school on Wednesday. He'll be taking some really fun classes. I'm still working at my job, learning a lot about business and remembering every day why I studied Wildlife Biology/Botany instead of Buiness Management. I dream of actually doing something in my field, but for now, the goal is to get through school with no debt. So far, we're meeting that goal, and that's the most important thing.
We're still living in Rexburg, enjoying being so close to nature and the chances that we have to get out and go for hikes or drives and see cool stuff. I need to go birding sometime soon--I'm missing the Camas NWR a lot lately. Unfortunately, gas costs are prohibitive, but there's always something to stop me, so I just need to get over my excuses and get out there!
Anyway, just wanted to welcome you to the blog. Feel free to post if you wish!
Holly
1 comment:
Holly your blog looks great! Its a fun way to put your pictures and latest adventures online for everyone to see. We have a blog as well. stevesylwentz.blogspot.com I like your layout and will check your page often.
Post a Comment