I know you're not supposed to post 2 things in one day, but I wanted you all to see my new bag. I made it last week and I'm pretty proud of myself. It's reversible and I made it for my Primary stuff. I have several other bags (okay, who am I kidding, I'm a bag addict) but none of them were big enough for my primary binder, scriptures, etc. So, here it is. The fabric came from DI and I made the pattern up myself. If you want the pattern, email me. It was really simple and fun to make. Enjoy!
1 comment:
That bag is way cute. I need a good Sunday bag for Sabrinnas toys. I would love the pattern, if you don;t mind emailing it to me. I think that is so crazy you got 5 inches of snow. We are in Texas now and its 82 outside right now. It makes me miss fall and the rocky mountain weather. Enjoy it for me!
Post a Comment