My title to this post was not meant to alarm anyone. Just to let you know we're still alive. We've been pretty tame lately, with bad weather and downright laziness keeping us indoors for the past couple of weekends. This past weekend we went to Logan for cheaper groceries and to see our friends Jake and Shelly Anderson. Jake's parents, Doug and DeeDee, were nice enough to let us stay at their house overnight, and we had a good time at the movies and at the temple. And, may I say how much I love the Macey's in Logan. I miss my Rexburg grocery store!! But Macey's filled a little void in my life and has given me reason to keep soldiering on :) Somehow, Dave wasn't as excited about cheap meat and produce as I was. We both about dropped our teeth when we discovered 2% milk for $2.50 a gallon. Holy Cow! Literally.
Anyway, we're doing good here. The weather seems to be toying with us (me especially), with several sunny days and a lot less wind. I keep hoping for spring, but I don't think we're in the clear yet. We had some nasty flu over the weekend (sorry for infecting anyone we've infected) and are still recuperating. Dave was a much better patient than I was. I have never been a very good sickie. We both learned the wonders of NyQuil and are sleeping through the night again. yay!
Since the weather has improved, we've been having some spectacular sunsets. I thought you would enjoy this one. Have a terriffic day!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that you guys were sick. That is a beautiful picture! You must love seeing such wonderful displays of God's creations on a regular basis.
Post a Comment