(I know, I am committing a blogging sin with two posts in one day. Bear with me)
For those of you who don't know, I help keep our family in the money by selling cards and other cutesey stuff at the general store in Almo, ID. I have had several requests from various family members to see what I am making for Christmas, so here you go:

These are the cards. Top left says "Glisten," top right says "Frosty," bottom left says "Jolly," and bottom right says "Most Famous."

My favorite saying.

I don't know if you can tell what this says--it is what Ebenezer Scrooge says at the end of "A Christmas Carol"--"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year." I love this saying, I love Christmas, it seemed like it was perfect. (Do you like how you can see my stomach in this picture?)

I have been making pillows like this for years and love them. I think the reindeer is the most adorable little guy. Lovely!
Hope you enjoy. I have been proud of myself for being on the ball and getting things done before our little man arrives--I know I won't have much time after he shows up! I still have a few projects that I am wanting to get done before he shows up, like a baby sling, a good house-cleaning and some baking. We'll see. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Holly, I love your creativity! And I love the picture with the "cigar"! :D I am going to call you soon. Happy Thanksgiving friend!
Post a Comment