Monday, April 27, 2009

"Which it is Soused Hog's Face"

The above quote is from Dave's and my favorite movie, Master and Commander. Captain Jack Aubrey asks his servant, Killick, what is for dinner and that is Killick's reply. Jack continues the conversation by rubbing his hands together and saying "Ah, my favorite!" Whatever soused hog's face is, it sounds...interesting. Don't think I'll be making that for dinner any time soon.

Jed is delightful after he gets done eating. He is usually soused--looks like a little drunkard, with wide, glazed eyes and a mouth that hangs open and dribbles milk. His belly is round and taut like a little drum and his arms hang limply at his sides. It is adorable!

Here's Jed soused last night. He always seems to be saying "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

Matthew decided to get in on the picture-taking action. Matthew can usually make Jed laugh and growl--Jed loves his uncle Matt!

No comments: