Monday, May 18, 2009

great color combinations

It's almost summer and that means weddings...and weddings mean cards, which means that I am getting ready to send another batch to the little store in Almo, ID where they sell my stuff. I am inordinately proud of the cards I made today and thought I'd show them off. I just love the color combinations I came up with (not to toot my own horn) so here they are:

the beginnings

finished product

beginnings

finished product

beginnings

finished product
*
Oh, that darn spot on my camera lens. It makes me crazy! Anyway, there's my latest batch of wedding cards. I do think they turned out cute!

3 comments:

Tara said...

cute!

Becca said...

Wow, Holly! Those are really cute! You are very talented!

Sylvia said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could come up with things like that. They are way cute!