Monday, May 4, 2009

A most darling boy

Jed is probably going to hate me for these pictures when he's about fourteen years old. Until then, (and even then) I'm going to enjoy them immensely. I can't stand how sweet he looks in all of these! My little man is growing up so fast.

I love his little lizard body--and his bum wrinkles.

He is this close to rolling over. Just kick that leg over!

I love how it looks like he's carrying on a conversation with Dave here, how his little hand is up in the air like he's gesturing about something. And that bum...oh!

I love that sweet face and his adorable bum wrinkles from his diaper. Such cheeks!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, what a little cutie! I agree, those are some sweet bum wrinkles!! :)

breanneryanmurray said...

agreed... little naked baby bums are some of the cutest things ever, i have to try so hard not the pinch the little cheekies every time i seem 'em.