Jed's favorite toy on his changing table is the brush that Hanna left here last time the fam came to visit. He likes it when I brush his tummy!
Having managed to steal the diaper from me, he then proceeded to eat it.
Jed is really good at helping me cook. He likes to steal what ever it is that I need--a wooden spoon, measuring spoons or cups--and chew on them. We're pretty loose with spit in our house, so usually I trade him for something I don't need and continue using it. Now you've been forewarned for when you come to eat at our house!
Jed loves to eat mashed potatoes now. I think his favorite part is squeezing them through his fingers and then finding dropped bits on the seat of his chair. Nothing like crusty potatoes to make a boy's day even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment