Hooray! Yesterday was my birthday! And thanks to Davey and Jed, it was the best birthday ever.
Dave made me a luscious breakfast of blueberry pancakes, bananas and orange juice.
Mmmm, yummy huge pancake!
Jed helped
They sang me the birthday song and I blew out candles
Jed clapped!
And then I got to open my presents--before church!
Jed really wasn't into presents
My men got me a Scentsy candle warmer and a couple of candles. I haven't been so excited about a birthday present in a very long time. Immediately, it was put to use and our house now smells soooooo yummy! Yay Scentsy!
And my mom and dad got me a pair of cute awesome shoes. I am such a shoe fiend--it wouldn't be a perfect birthday without shoes!
*
After church, Dave made me a delicious dinner of--my favorite--meatloaf, ranch potatoes and veggies. And then he made me pudding cake and ice cream. Which we shared after Jed went to bed, because that boy is going to have enough cake in the coming week.
*
Best. Birthday. EVER!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Holls! Yay, I am so happy for you that you got your scentsy candle warmer!! Good job Dave! :)
Happy Birthday! I am jealous of the royal treatment! You deserve it! What scents did you get? I have just recently gotten into scentsy myself. Enjoy!
Post a Comment