Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa Found Us

Merry Christmas! Hopefully yours was as wonderful as ours--filled with good food, relaxation and presents.

We had the best Christmas this year. We weren't as sleep deprived as last year! This year Jed was a little more interested in presents. He liked it when we tore open the paper and he liked shaking things to guess what was inside.

Jed's favorite present was actually my new sewing pins.

Jed got toothpaste and a new toothbrush for one of his presents. We figured it was time he started using toothpaste since he has eight teeth.

Jed also got some new books. I think Dave and I have had more fun reading them so far.

Yes, the pins are a definite favorite.

Happy Christmas day!
I finally had to hide the pins. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't, he'd still be playing with them.
*
We got lots of good books that we're excited to read, things with which to cook and sew and some much-needed clothes. Jed got toys galore and loves them all. Dave's favorite present is his new telemark skis. My favorite present is a gorgeous antique tablecloth my mom got me and my new Sibley bird guide. And...our favorite present, which we bought for ourselves TODAY with Christmas money...is a new camera! After I get done writing this, I'm going to open the box and read the instruction manual. I am so excited!
*
Hopefully you had the best Christmas ever. We're heading to Camp New Fork and Big Piney next week, so we'll see you after the New Year!

No comments: