Wednesday, March 24, 2010
help with someone else's education and maybe win some money!
In the course of an average day, I read about 10 blogs. I have a few that I read daily, weekly or whatever. Yesterday on one of my normal reads, I found out about a girl at Utah State who is doing her Masters thesis on blogs. She is asking people to fill out a questionnare about why they blog, what blogs they read and a bunch of other blog-related stuff so she can use it in her thesis. And as an incentive, somewhere around May 1st she's going to have a drawing for two $100 gift cards from Target. To get entered in the drawing, you have to fill out the questionnare. So, if you love the Bullseye Boutique and wouldn't mind answering 10 questions to help someone get their Masters, click here and follow her directions. Today's your easy day to pay it forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment