Saturday, June 12, 2010

pants on the head

This is mostly for Holli, because Zoey seems to be going through a phase where she has to wear underwear and pants on her head all the time. Holli, I just thought I'd let you know that we have that problem at our house too. Only in our case, it's Dave who puts pants on Jed's head, and not Jed himself--yet. I'm not exactly sure why the need for pants on the head, but whatever.

We laughed so hard at how the waistband placed just so scrunched Jed's eyes up like one of those dogs--you know what I'm talking about, right?





*

Pardon my dorkiness, that's just me in real life, ya'll. (I don't always breathe that way, I swear)


Here's proof that he isn't permanently damaged.
*
Holli, maybe you should look at it this way--at least Zoey always has on a clean pair of underwear!

No comments: