Monday, July 5, 2010

armadillos + happy 4th

I am a teeny bit jealous of all the fun things Dave gets to see at work. That jealousy is definitely tempered by the unpleasant things he deals with, like old ladies in bikinis who tell him he has "beautiful eyes" and try to chat him up. Lucky Dave!!

Here is something fun he saw a couple of weeks ago:

We hope you had an amazing Fourth of July weekend. We celebrated with some really good friends and enjoyed an awesome dinner and a fantastic fireworks show right in our back yard, put on by the city of Crockett.

I love America and always feel priviliged to celebrate Her birthday. I am grateful to live in a free nation, a beautiful nation with rich history and an exciting future. I am so grateful to be able to speak with my vote. Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: