After I got home from BootCamp, I had plenty of time to make smoothies and french-toast.
I thought it would be fun to do heart-shaped french toast, and it was pretty and delicious. Then we opened our valentines.
Jed was in love with his chocolates from me and Dave. He ate a big one right away, and I had to stick the others on the top of the fridge so they didn't disappear in a flash!
*
One of Dave's valentines to me was to get rid of the cats. Yep, we gave them to the Humane Society. I feel a little bad, but not really--they have been digging up my garden and they bring all sorts of fleas and ticks around, even though we put all sorts of pest control on them. I hate to admit it, but I got to where I hated the cats. Dot drove me especially crazy, because she was so needy. It was good to see them go, even if the lady at the Humane Society seemed to think we were criminals for giving them up. Whatever, lady, you can deal with them now!
1 comment:
Holly you make me laugh :) But I understand. Before Dustin and I ever got married we knew we would never have any animals. Our poor children. At least you tried. :)
Post a Comment