In this little video, you can see him "conducting" for a while, before he gets bored. On the faster songs, he would conduct and sing. It was so cute!
Jed has always been good at folding his arms. He listened closely to every prayer and would usually say "amen" at the end. If the prayer went on too long, he'd say "shhhhh" to remind himself (and us) to be quiet.
We really enjoyed listening to General Conference this weekend. As always, the talks answered questions and brought peace to my heart. As I listened to the messages, Bishop Burton's talk in particular, I thought of my Grandma Donna and how giving she was to anyone in need. Elder Scott's talk brought tears to my eyes as I thought of the love he shared with his wife, and I hope that Dave and I can grow in love, affection and generosity to one another as we spend many, many more years together. I especially enjoyed Elder Holland's talk as I wrestled my "little Bedlamite!" Even with my sickness, it was a wonderful Conference weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment