Dave and I still wanted to go out for a little walk/jog, so we loaded Jed up in the stroller and headed out. We had a good time splashing through the puddles during our walk, and when we got back to the parking lot behind our house, Jed begged and begged to get out, so we let him. (We're such strict parents, I know.) In one corner of the parking lot, there was a h u g e puddle and we all had so much fun splashing in it.
These are Jed's cute little footprints in part of the puddle. It was so nice--the cement was actually really clean, so he had a great time running barefoot.
We ran and played until we were soaked through. It was such a refreshing change from the monotonous heat and wind we've had lately. I'm so grateful that our prayers for rain were answered!
No comments:
Post a Comment