Today you get to watch Jed in action. I have been trying to upload these little videos on several different occasions, but our old computer was having difficulties. That's right, we've officially joined the 21st century with a new computer, and it actually runs faster that molasses in December. I feel like a new woman!
In this video, Jed has a little fun with some tuna:
I am a little embarrassed at that ugly spot on our floor. There used to be a board there that ran from the ceiling to the floor, but we tore it out since it made it really hard to get through the laundry room door with a full basket of laundry. Whoever installed it glued the board to the floor and we had to literally tear it out. Hence, the ugliness.
In this video, Jed and Daddy are doing some shooting:
Jed loves to shoot. He also love those pinwheels, which are there to scare the birds away from our luscious strawberries. I had to search all over town for pinwheels, and they are terribly ugly. Why can't people make pinwheels without characters on them? Our strawberries are guarded by the inhabitants of Radiator Springs and Dora the Explorer's posse. Jed steals the pinwheels and I am constantly putting them back so the birds can't sneak in.
In this video, we have a little fun with bubbles before Dave goes to work:
Jed was SO funny before I started running the camera. But of course, once I pulled it out, he stopped being so cute. Why do kids do that?
No comments:
Post a Comment