He loves to swim and go crazy in the water. Usually I get in with him, because what else am I going to do? Jed loves to do his "bad monkey" scream and have me splash with him. He also makes me sing Never Smile at a Crocodile and How Much is that Doggy in the Window over and over and over. I'm sure our neighbors think I'm totally nuts.
Thursday night, while we were doing some more packing for the trip, Jed went out after his nap and swam for about 2 hours. He was having so much fun falling into the water and doing what looked like synchronized swimming moves that we had to get some pictures.
His arched back makes me laugh so much here.
Goodness, I love this boy! I think this pool is the best $25 I ever spent--we have had countless hours of enjoyment from it. Yay for Jed and his bathing beauty poses!
No comments:
Post a Comment