We are into single-digit days before we leave for our Wind River backpacking trip, and things are cuh-ray-zy here! I am so preoccupied with planning, cooking and dehydrating the meals that we'll eat while we're in the mountains that current meals are catch as catch can. I feel a little remorseful about this, but Jed doesn't seem to mind fending for himself:
Fun Fact: when he wants to be, Jed is really good at tidying up. He will tell me "cwean up" and run around the house, picking up specific items, like books or cars. After he ate his peanut butter, he must have cweaned up, because while unloading the dishwasher, I found his peanut butter spoon carefully deposited in the silverware drawer.
1 comment:
I'm definitely interested in what you are doing to prepare for this trip; dehydrating your own meals? How do you do it?
Post a Comment