Jed still loves Winnie the Pooh, although the silly old bear has currently taken a backseat to Lightning McQueen. The other day when Jed asked to watch Pooh Bear instead of Cars, I was happy to let him.
Later, we were driving in the car when I heard Jed say "I don't think so...it isn't meant to be!" and it took me a second to realize that's what Rabbit says when Pooh comes to visit him (and to eat his honey). Jed walks around saying it all the time now.
The dryer makes for an especially echo-y spot to say his new favorite phrase:
It seems a little early for the boy to begin quoting movies, but considering that both Dave and I grew up speaking almost entirely in movie quotes, it's pretty inevitable. As long as he's usually wearing pants while he does it, I'm okay with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment