Jed races his truck the length of the hall and into our bedroom, then turns and goes back down the hall and into either the kitchen or living room, loops around into which ever room he didn't enter and careens back into the hall to start another round. He can do it for hours.
Here he is, racing down the hall
Jed navigates those turns like a pro!
He keeps his favorite toys in his truck, and if you try to take them out, you are in serious trouble.
You can see a GI Joe, a bouncy ball, a shrunken balloon, the tiniest bit of a little green dump truck, and "baby Wightning's" eyes are going for a ride this particular day.
I am so grateful that Charles made this truck for Jed last year for Christmas. I know it's a whole year late to say thank you, but we love this truck more each day, so it really is a heartfelt thanks. Jed would be so lost without it!
So would I, since it's the first place I look when Jed has misplaced a particularly important toy. And inevitably, there it is, riding shotgun.
No comments:
Post a Comment