Hank is now four and a half months old and pretty much the sweetest, cutest baby imaginable. We are so happy to have him in our family!
Hank loves to be held and snuggled. He is definitely a people-person and is happiest when he is with us and in on the action. I definitely am not as productive as I used to be because it is so hard to put this boy down! However, he has to go down sometimes. I have found that we need a lot more stuff (like this bouncer chair) with baby #2 because my hands are required elsewhere more often. Thankfully, Hank loves his froggy seat. He gets especially excited when he is able to pull the ring on the frog to make it play music.
The thumb! Hank is a thumb-sucker and I have to say, I am pretty pleased about it. It is really nice that I don't have to worry about keeping a pacifier handy and clean. It's hard to loose a thumb!
It's pretty hard to see, but Hank has a TOOTH! You can sort-of see it just to the left of Dave's fingernail. He was very drooly and a little more fussy while it was working its way to the surface, but he's back to his cheerful self now for the most part.
Loving those chubby cheeks!
This boy is so jolly and giggly! We love to tickle him to hear his cute laugh and see his sweet smile.Since Hank has a tooth, Dave loves to give him apples or oranges to "eat." Hank is very enthusiastic about this and dives into both fruits with gusto.
As always, time is flying too quickly and he is growing so fast! We try to spend a bit of time each day just enjoying this boy as he is so we don't blink and he's grown. Hooray for Hank!
No comments:
Post a Comment