We are having a good summer thus far. Dave's work schedule is different than we are used to, so adjusting to that has been challenging in some ways and nice in others. Jed and our neighbor Jeremy have been figuring out how to play nicely with each other. Hank has been learning how to sleep while two enthusiastic boys play. The weather has been a nice change from last summer's awful heat, actually downright chilly some days. Our days are mostly fun and busy. My boys definitely keep me busy and laughing!
Hank is mobile now and gets himself into some funny situations!
He has also gotten a lot better at feeding himself a variety of foods. Cheerios are still the favorite, even if they stick to adorable chubby cheeks.
I think Jed was being a penguin.
The boys hamming it up before bed one night.
The next morning, getting ready to go on our bike ride. Jed still rides in the kid cart with Hank. He loves wearing Dave's glasses!
When we come home from our bike ride, Hank plays while I get breakfast and Dave gets ready for work. Hank loves to pull over all the toy bins and make complete scrambled eggs of all the toys, and then he goes down for a nap, leaving Jed and I to clean it up before we do our morning "school." He has a great time and I love watching him thoroughly examine everything. Aren't his jammies funny? (Jed took this picture.)
Hank loves our dishwasher. I think it's because he can see himself in the door. I was cooking on Friday and turned to see him doing this:
Oh, I dearly love this time of year and these fabulous boys of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment