Did I mention that my sister Hanna has come to visit? We have absolutely LOVED having Auntie Hanna here! Stephen (aka Uncle Roro) came to visit on Saturday and had to go back to work on Monday, but Hanna has been able to spend two blissful weeks with us. We are all going to be so incredibly sad when she gets on that plane tomorrow afternoon! I have loved being able to hang out and talk, go shopping, can peaches, pick blueberries, can pickles, and have someone to walk with, not to mention have some help with the boys while Dave is gone. I have THE BEST sister!
The thing I was most excited to show Hanna when she came was our beach. Hanna loves to swim and loves the beach, and I knew she would love ours. We have spent pretty much every day there this week and went several days last week too.
With a view like this, what's not to like? The sand is soft, the water is just warm enough and it isn't too crowded. It is always an adventure at the beach with Hank. He still tries to eat sand and shells, even though he knows it's disgusting, and he is a little too fond of the water. There is no such thing as laying on a towel when we go to the beach.
Hank loves to be held in the water and play with Jed. We have a good time, as you can tell:
We have so much fun playing in the sand!
Hanna actually convinced Jed to come out of the water for a picture!
My sweet sandy boy
No comments:
Post a Comment