Thursday, November 29, 2007

alleviating the stresses of moving

Well, yesterday we were doing some packing (that's pretty much what our days consist of, now) and Dave was going through his closet. He had several dirty things hiding in there, and I told him "I do laundry almost every day! I will happily wash anything that makes it into the laundry bin." Dave, always quick on his feet, said "Anything at all?" and proceeded to find out how true the statement was. The results are below. I wish for all of you a spouse that continually makes my life as awesome and...unexpected as mine!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

How Funny! That great he can make you laugh at such a stressful time. It was great to talk with you last week. It was a much needed and I am very grateful that after all these years we are still friends and can pick up were we left off.