Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Months Already!

I can barely believe that my sweet boy is already two months old. He has grown so much and is able to do so many awesome things now! He grins and coos and talks to us all the time now; he loves his hands and is so pleased when he can find them; he actually enjoys spending time on his tummy; and just today started using his hands to push himself up so he can see better from that position. He is growing so fast! I love to watch Jed making these amazing strides in his development.

Jed has also started wearing "big boy" clothes--by that I mean not one-piece outfits. Oh, we still have plenty of those, but sometimes a boy just needs his pants. Here are a couple of pictures in "real" clothes:

After church last Sunday


The amazing Superman Jr. T-shirt

The past couple of days we have been busy making chicken enchaladas for the big baby blessing on Sunday--Peter and Amanda are bringing Josh and Eva and we are blessing all three babies at church. Needless to say, we have had a lot of enchaladas to make. Last night, Jed just wanted to be held but I had to have Dave's help, so Jed got to hang out in the sling for a while. He got so comfy that he just fell asleep, and Dave and I laughed really hard when we saw the position he was in:




Jed has also started wanting to sit up. He likes to watch us eat dinner sitting up on our laps instead of looking over our shoulders, and when we grab his hands to play his little arm game, he tenses up and flexes his neck. So we've started lifting him up, as this picture and video demonstrate:




1 comment:

breanneryanmurray said...

so big already... time is flying by! such a cutie!