Jed gets to ride in the laundry basket when I do laundry--he especially likes it when the laundry is fresh from the dryer. He gets a bit disgruntled when his hand gets stuck in the holes, as you can see:
Jed is also willing to be on his tummy a lot more. We usually try to put him through his paces three times a day. He has much more fun when he has a friend to look at, and tonight it was his purple dog, which used to be my purple dog, made with love by my Grandma Donna when I was a little girl (She still has several homemade Pound Puppies--and their clothes--at home in Colorado).
Working hard, focusing on his Dad. Jed is delightful when he is on his tummy because he kicks his legs up and back and looks like Superman, especially when he puts his arms straight down by his sides.
Here's a cute video of Jed doing his workout:
Just too tired!
I have just had another experience that reminds me why I love this Scherbel family I married into and how lucky we are to be here now. We were having Home Evening, singing the opening song. It wasn't a song we were at all familiar with and Hannah was doing a really good job of muddling through on the piano. The rest of us weren't doing too good a job, and we were all singing at different places. Matthew just gave up and started howling like a dog...and after that, the song was definitely a wash. I am so glad to have been here for that!
2 comments:
had to laugh : ) Heather is a fan of the laundry basket too... what other way am I supposed to get the baby and the laundry upstairs at the same time?
Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment