I feel like I am always bragging about Jed on this blog, but he's such a great little boy that I simply can't help it! And he does so many delightful things that I'm sure you all want to see, so... His latest trick is wanting to sit up on his own. He can't really do it yet (obviously, he's only 3 months old!) but he likes the practice.

I first noticed him wanting to do this when I finished nursing him on Wednesday and set him in the boppy pillow on the bed. He kept straining to sit up on his own, so I propped him differently so he was sitting up better, and he got this huge smile on his face. It was adorable.

He's listing to the side but still, he's doing it on his own! I am so proud of him!

Taking a breather from sitting up. I love to let him sit on the bed while I pick up or fold laundry and he likes it too. He has always wanted to know exactly what's going on and what Dave or I are up to, so this is a good way for him to be a part of it all.

I think he looks so sweet in what Dave calls his "workin' man clothes." I love these jeans! He also has a little hoodie that he wears when we go outside. I love it and I hate it...because it makes him look so grown up! I can't believe my baby is three months old today. Holy cow! Time is flying by.
No comments:
Post a Comment