1. Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2. Go to the 6th file
3. Go to the 6th picture
4. Blog about that picture
5. Tag 6 other people
This picture is from back in December of 2005. It was Christmas Break and I had gone to Big Piney to visit Dave and meet his family. We had all gone on a snoweshoe/cross-country ski trip into Camp New Fork to check on the cabins and pipes and sleep over. It was my first time on snowshoes and I had these awful boots that tore up my feet. Dave and his sister Ruth decided to take a "shortcut" that made us cross fences, frozen ponds and put us on the opposite side of the lake from camp. Dave kept saying "oh, now I know where we are! We're almost there!" It started to blizzard and it was pretty wet snow...hence the fact that my shirt is absolutely soaked. But I had a fabulous time and fell in love with New Fork and even more in love with Dave... I guess you could say the rest is history!
The people I'm tagging are: Tara, Emily, Breanne, Ruth, Holli and Amanda. Happy Blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment