Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Too Big for the Sink!

Last night we had to give Jed a bath in the sink again because Hannah beat us to the tub (we forgive you, Hannah!). It has been a long time since we've bathed him in the sink, and last night we were reminded why. Jed has outgrown the sink!

Doesn't he look like a guy in the old Western movies where they bathe in the wooden tub? I keep thinking of the Sacketts movie with Tom Selleck drinking whiskey with his knees up to his chest. I love Jed's big belly here, too. Such a cutie!
A little grimace--"It's a little snug in here, guys!"
Glad to be out of the tub, snuggling with Daddy. I love this picture because Jed's cheeks are so adorable, and I love the dimples on his hands. He has the biggest paws--they are the sweetest little things! Sweet Jed!

No comments: