Jed was four months old on Monday! I can't believe how quickly time flies. We went to the doctor yesterday for a well-baby check up and Jed is doing great. He weighs 15 lbs 2 oz (but I think he's a little less because they didn't take his diaper off) and is 24 and 3/4 inches long. Jed's heart rate was great, his lungs were clear, his eyes and ears are doing exactly what they're supposed to...basically all is well. Jed was really well-behaved, too--and spunky! When Dr. Turner used the thingamajig to shine the light in Jed's eyes, he grabbed it and tried to put it in his mouth. The only time he kicked up a fuss was when it was time for shots with the public health nurse. Poor guy, big tears rolled down his cheeks and he clung to my neck and just wept. I felt so sorry for inflicting that on him, especially since he had no idea what was going to happen before hand. But polio or measles or whooping cough is worse than a few tears, so he's gotta deal with it.

This was Jed's doctor visiting outfit. I love those jeans so much! It was a gorgeous day outside, so we hung out for a little while before going to the doctor.

Here's Jed today. I love this little suit so much--it has a gecko on the side which you can't really see too well here. He looks so good in green, huh? Of course, the minute I decided I wanted a picture of him in this outfit, he spewed. Oh well!

Showing off that growing bald spot!

I love those squeezable cheeks! Dave plays this funny game with Jed where he squeezes his cheeks together and Jed giggles uncontrollably. It's so charming.

I love his rooster-tail hair here. Just such a sweet face!

Working hard trying to roll over. He is
so close to rolling over on his own. He's done it twice already but we don't count those times because we sorta helped him get his arm under himself.

Here's a "full body shot" for ya. Sorry his hand is blurry--he is
all motion when he's on his tummy because he's constantly trying to roll over. Come on Jed! You can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment