I'm not sure why she thought that would be a good place to sit, because Jed's legs move all the time while he's laying on the floor. Seems like a dangerous place to sit to me! But she stayed there--patiently--for quite a while.
After a while, she laid down to snuggle with Jed. I love how her paws curl over Jed's legs (which are mercifully not moving at the moment).
Jed is so vocal when he's on his tummy--he yells and yammers the whole time--but she stayed right there and put up with it. I thought it was really brave of her. I don't usually admit it, but I am such a cat person. This made me want another cat (our Pip met a sad end when Dave and I were first married) pretty badly. I think Jed will have to be a bit older first though. Everything goes in his mouth and I don't think a kitten will take too well to drool.
Since Jed is such a chewer, I have decided to break out the teething rings. He's not teething yet but we get really tired of having our thumbs chewed to bits and these let us rest a spell. He likes the rings for the colors--this green one is still a bit hard for him to get his chubby hands around--and he loves grabbing them and passing them from one hand to another and gnawing on them. I'm not sure why this one ended up like this, but I thought this picture was too cute not to go on here. I love how his little tongue is poking out! Such a cute "man cub."
No comments:
Post a Comment