Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eat, Eat, Eat!

Since Jed's latest trick is eating, that's what we're taking pictures of. He is currently eating beans laced with prune juice and really seems to enjoy the mixture. I've tried it--it's not that bad! Anyway, the prune juice turns the beans a really dark brown, giving Jed a Pedro-style moustache whenever he eats. This is my attempt to capture the latest "Pedro-stache":

Last night we went to a cookout that one of Dave's bosses was having at his house. It was so cold and windy that it turned out to be a cook-in instead, but we still had fun. Anyway, Jed's dinner was a little later than he liked because I wasn't willing to drag the mess (or breastfeed in front of a bunch of Forest Service guys. Relief Society, yes; Forest Service, no). Anyway, then I broke the bowl that had his lunch leftovers in it, so I had to start over thawing beans and everything. Sigh. So we tried to distract him with the sippy cup, which you can see on video here:
Finally we got him some dinner. He was so eager to have it that he didn't even chew--just swallowed and opened his mouth for more. Poor guy! Next time I'll drag the mess, I guess. I love his little moans and groans in this video:

1 comment:

breanneryanmurray said...

oh my gosh! Jed eating those beans is so cute... i LOVE his little noises : )