Monday, June 1, 2009

My Latest Wound

I openly acknowledge that I am a pretty clumsy person. Tara and Emily will attest to the fact that, more than once, I have just randomly fallen. It happens. However, this latest injury was not a random act, and more importantly, not my fault. Seriously!

We had an elder's quorum party on Saturday night, and since this is Montana, we were shooting 12-gauges. It was a ton of fun--I used to shoot skeet on dates with guys a lot--and good to remind myself that I am a decent shot (sorta). But there was one time (ONE TIME!!) when I didn't get the gun squarely enough into my shoulder, and this is the result:

Lucky Me!

2 comments:

Tara said...

ouch!!!!

Emily Sue said...

Whoa. That's some serious shooting you're involved in!! Still though, my favorite was when you fell on the Taylor Quad; I couldn't stop laughing forever!