Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothin' Much

We really haven't been up to much lately. Working in our yard, playing with our boy, fending off mosquitoes, cooking & eating, basically normal stuff.

Jed went to his 6 month checkup with a new doctor on Friday. I love our new pediatrician! She is fabulous. She totally fits with our parenting philosophies and that makes me happy. We found out that Jed has some baby ezcema--NOT fun--in addition to a nasty diaper rash, but the goo Dr. Leavens prescribed is working its' magic already. Yay! Jed now weighs 17 lbs, 1 ounce and is 26 1/2 inches long.

Jed is doing a lot better sitting up. I had him sitting on the floor of the doctor's office while I filled out paperwork (ugh) and he did a faceplant. Add that to shots and it was a rough morning.



LOVE this naked boy!

Saturday Jed had some sort of a freak-out session. Here he is in his "drama queen" pose.

Yep, in the truck again. We went to Missoula yesterday so that Dave could try on some new shoes (which we never found, but anyway...) and so we could go to some "real" stores. It was a looooong drive but we always have fun road trippin'.



Jed loves that steering wheel!

We stopped on the way back at the Big Hole National Battlefield, where Dave and I worked the first summer we were married. We just drove around a little because it was pretty late, but we wanted to check out the hillside where we did SO much work. And it looks pretty good:

I don't have time to go into the story of the Battlefield, but it's a pretty sad one. You can learn more about it here. It was nice to be able to go back for a few minutes and see that the work Dave and I did is still there.

No comments: