Notice that the pants come to right under Jed's armpits. And the socks come to the knees. I love that this is Dave's idea of a "cute" outfit. Pretentious, Dave is not.
So, here are Jed's six-month-old pictures. He has grown a lot! And he's such a fun boy. So adventureous and involved in all his surroundings, so willing to try new foods and tricks. I love my Jed!
Dave put a burp cloth on Jed's head last night. We can't decide if he looks like a pirate or a washer-woman.
Jed is learning to drink out of a cup. Sometimes the water still surprises him when it gets to his mouth, but all in all he likes it. He likes the camera a little more, as you'll see.
And just in case you were wondering, I am not an abusive mother. Those pats look a little more firm than they actually are!
No comments:
Post a Comment