I love that with all the toy options he has, he's playing with a Star Trek toy we got out of a cereal box. Isn't that always the way it goes?
*
We got Jed a pool. I felt a little silly, because I have always said that I won't be one of those moms who buys a ton of crap for her kids, but I rationalized this purchase by saying it was "useful" and that we'll have it for a couple of years.
*
After about 15 minutes of splashing, Jed was ready to get out and get warm in the towel. But I think he really had fun. Having toys in the water was a new thing for him (I accidentally left my rubber duckies in Big Piney) and he enjoyed that. Unfortunately that ball is no more--it got chewed to bits by our neighbor's dog when we went in to her house for a little chat last night during our walk. Jed seems to like it better now--he can chew on it easier. Silly kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment