Here's Jed wearing my hat at the shower. I was lucky and found the best Robin Hood hat and Jed looked great in it.
What a cutie!
*
While I've been here, I've been helping my mom go through stuff and get organized. It has been fun--I've been able to say "get rid of that" or "keep that, I love it!" Jed has had a great time too, because his Nana spoils him rotten and loves to give him new/old toys to play with--they're new to him but Hanna and I loved them when we were little. One of Jed's favorites is the pull telephone. He likes to spin the dial to hear the *ding* and chew on the string, but his favorite thing was eating the paper under the dial. He got really mad when I took the paper away from him and wouldn't look at me for quite a while. Hmmm, I wonder where that boy got his temper?!
Loving that phone cord!
Wearing a little girl hat and playing with the phone while his ducky friend looks on.
I think he realized that the hat was pink (gasp) and it wasn't too long before it came off. He looked so cute, though.
Another toy that Jed loves is our old Sprite stuffed animal. You remember Sprites, they were Rainbow Brite's friends. Anyway, we have had the Sprite as long as I can remember and Jed loves it. He loves how the ears shake and how the nose is perfect to chew on. My mom took this little video of him playing before bed tonight.
It has been great to be here and I am happy to be able to stay for a while more. But we miss Dave like crazy! Jed looks longingly at the pictures of Dave and I from the wedding and babbles "dadadadada" all day long. He gets so excited when he hears Dave's voice on the phone. We miss you, Daddy!
1 comment:
Hey, I am sorry, I keep forgetting to email you back!! But please, please come visit me! So call me when you have a chance!
Post a Comment