Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So Happy Together!

At Mitch and Lyndsay's wedding, we were able to get 4 out of the 5 babies born in the last little while on the Shepherd side together--Jed, Elyas, Jenna and Luke. All we were missing was Heather! Cara, Meredith, Rachel and I had such a great time at our little photo-shoot. And the kids seemed to enjoy rolling on each other a lot too. Here are some of the best shots:

I love how they all look so angelic here!

Jed is about as thrilled with pictures as his daddy. Elyas and Jenna look so cute! Luke was having a little bit of trouble, so that's why he's not in this one.

I love the look in Jed's eye here--"I'm usually the only one who pulls on my ears!"

Jed and Jenna--such cute cousins. Jenna is SO photogenic!

Thanks to my Uncle Bob and Aunt Lynette Meek, I got home from my loooong journey a whole day early! I was so sad not to be able to hang out with Papa and Grandma Donna and lots of other family for a night, but so thrilled to be back with Dave. And Dave was so happy to see Jed and I (especially Jed). Jed had given up sleeping through the night because his life was so crazy and because he missed Dave so much, so it was awesome to get back home.
Jed a little stoned from our travels. Silly guy!
Just hanging out and enjoying the day Monday, which Dave had off from work. What a cutie!

Jed wearing shoes! I don't usually put shoes on him because it's just one more thing for me to keep track of, but he had a great time playing with them. I love how his outfit is so coordinated--a definite rarity for us here! Oh, it's so great to be home and back to normal life!

No comments: