Friday, September 11, 2009

SHHS' youngest fan

It is football season! I love fall for a lot of reasons but football season is right at the top. My dad coaches at the high school in Salem, Utah and is having a pretty good season so far. Yay dad! Anyway, yesterday I was going through Jed's clothes, seeing what was getting small and what new-from-other-people stuff I could rotate in. I found the cutest little outfit that is Skyhawks colors and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Jed.

I tried so hard to get him to hold the paper still, but he just wanted to chew on it.

This is before he took the bite out of the corner!

I love how even the socks scream "I am a Skyhawks fan!" I am really hoping we'll make it down to Utah to watch a game, but even if we don't, we're rooting for you, Dad. Good luck tonight! We love you!

1 comment:

Tara said...

That's so cute! Haha. Go Skyhawks! :)