Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tag: Jed

Thanks for the tag, Lydia. We're excited to see you (hopefully) over Thanksgiving!

Name: Jedediah LaMont Scherbel

Name Meaning: Jedediah means "beloved of God." LaMont means "law man." Awesome.

Named after: Jedediah Smith, trapper and mountain man who had his ear cut off by an angry batch of indians. And Grandpa Monte, who is just the best.

Age: 11 months

Nicknames: Jedder, Boy, dude, feller, sweet boy, handsome man, rooster (on occasion)...

Favorite Activities: bite things! Put things in my mouth. Play with the Other Boy. Crawl around underfoot when anyone is eating or trying to get things done.

Favorite Foods: BEANS, anything tomato-y, yams.

Least Favorite Foods: formula. Other than that, I am up for anything

Favorite Music: Fast stuff we can dance to!

Favorite Toys: Old MacDonald tractor, squeezy bottle of baby Tylenol. That lid gets checked every day for tightness!

Favorite Book: It was the counting book shaped like an elephant, until I chewed the trunk off and they took it away. Now I really like the Good Samaritan and Sower and the Seeds books by The Clever Factory.

Favorite Item of Clothing: Socks and jackets, because they're easily removed and chewed on!

What makes you happy: Eating! especially bread and cheerios. Playing with Daddy and Mommy. And going on walks.

What makes you sad: Not getting fed or a nap when I think I should. Not knowing where Mom and Dad are. And when they tell me no!

I tag: my second cousin Heather and my cousin Quincey. I wish I could meet Heather and I haven't seen Quincey for ages!

1 comment:

Tara said...

love it! and the meaning of his name is so cool!