- I have started jogging. Please don't fall in a faint as you read this. I know, I HATE jogging with a passion. If I loved it, I wouldn't be in the shape I'm in! But, I got a crazy wild hair one day and now I do this walk a while/jog a while thing in the mornings. I'm sure the neighbors love the sight of me puffing away, but whatever. My legs are definitely feeling the burn.
- I have lost 4 pounds. It isn't a whole lot, but if you add it to the 3 pounds from last month, that is a whole 7 pounds! (Did you see that movie? Crazy and so good!)
- Dave has been home a lot more in the mornings lately, so he's walking/jogging with me. I love that I don't have to push the stroller the whole time and Jed loves that sometimes we go fast!
Our goal this month is to exercise every day and not go crazy at Thanksgiving. Seriously. Thanks for your encouragement. Hope everyone else participating in the Weight Loss Race is doing well too!
1 comment:
good job! That is awesome!
Post a Comment