Today was such a gray day outside. It was snowing, but not pretty snow. If it was rain, it would have been an ugly drizzle. It really made me appreciate all the colors inside our house, since I couldn't enjoy any outside.

Jed loves this gorgeous quilt my grandparents brought back from their mission to the Phillippines.



And he loves his ducky blanket. He gets so excited every time he sees it.

I got to thinking today after listening to the news while I made dinner: Even though the world outside my window is dreary, it isn't collapsing around me. I have clean drinking water, my boys are safe and warm and we're all healthy and in one piece. I have a beautiful life. Prayers for Haiti.
1 comment:
So, I brought up your blog this morning and Lydia started giggling and waving at Jed's picture! :) That quilt is amazing! I like your thoughts too! So much to be grateful for!! Thanks!
Post a Comment