
We did the red wall first because we knew it would take the most paint and we wanted to give it time to dry between coats.

Dave loves pouring paint out of new gallons...not so much.

Yellow and brown walls together

The corner of red and brown. The brown walls in the living room were a bit tricky because of the texturing. It took a lot of paint to get in all those little grooves.
Jed thought painting was the most fun thing. So much fun, in fact, that he decided to give us some help...

The culprit and the scene of the crime

Definitely guilty

Yellow and brown walls together

The corner of red and brown. The brown walls in the living room were a bit tricky because of the texturing. It took a lot of paint to get in all those little grooves.

Jed thought painting was the most fun thing. So much fun, in fact, that he decided to give us some help...

The culprit and the scene of the crime

Definitely guilty
*
With a lot of scrubbing and a lot of water, we were able to get the paint off the carpet, thank goodness. Now it's drying and I think the carpet is actually cleaner in that spot! I am so glad that was the only painting mishap we had.
*
Stay tuned for part II tomorrow--the finished product!


2 comments:
I love the color scheme, I definitely know who to call when and if I ever repaint
looks good! I am glad Jed has found his calling in life - and that you can clean up after him! :)
Post a Comment