Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a chore

We did something today that needed done.

Badly.

Jed thought it was the coolest thing in the world.


We scrubbed the tub.

I don't like to scrub this tub. Someone who lived here before us thought that it might be a good idea to paint it with enamel paint, but they didn't do a very good job, so the paint is flaking everywhere. It gets in my scrubbie and under my fingernails and it isn't fun.

Also, scrubbing the tub is challenging because Jed is in love with it. The only thing he loves more is the washer. So mostly I scrubbed around Jed and he got Soft Scrub on his hands and had a great time.

And then he tried to eat the scrubbie.

Talk about high fiber!

Let me just say that I am very glad that chore is done this week.

No comments: