Monday, February 1, 2010

a smattering

Well, let me start off by saying that I had more pictures I wanted to post but the batteries just ran out in the camera so this is all you get for now.
*
Okay.
*
Now...Jed and I went to Utah last week to get us out of the house and visit Nana and Grandpa Monte. We had so much fun shopping and cooking and playing with cousins that we didn't take very many pictures. But the ones we took were gems, as you'll see.
*
Jed's new favorite activity is coming down the stairs at Nana and Grandpa's. Here he is, preparing for the descent:







I think I'm going to start calling Jed Zoolander. He's such a good male model.
getting ready to come down

"No, I think I'm too tired!"
*
There was a part one to this video but since my camera is dead, you don't get to see it today. Maybe later.
I think my favorite part is where I fall down the stairs :)
*
After we all got home Friday, we left Saturday to go visit Karl and Holli and their kids for Karl's (surprise) 30th birthday. Holli invited tons of fun people, had amazing food and awesome games. It was so good to see all our family and learn more about Karl. After the party, we went sledding.


Little Dave in all his snow gear














Holli and Zoey coming up the hill. (Zoey got a haircut and it is so cute! I just can't get over how much I love it.)













Ruth and her Dave, Dave and Jed, Josef, Amalie and Peter at the bottom of the hill














Jed was being grouchy and tired after his day with the cousins. And he was very upset about wearing his snow boots. So he only went on a few sledding runs and got held the rest of the time.
*
We had lots of fun visiting everyone but we are glad to be back together at home now!
Edited to add: I'm not sure what's up with the formatting on my computer today. Sorry!

2 comments:

danielle said...

I love the pictures, especially the modeling ones. Kaiden does the same exact pose and I just have to laugh!

Amber said...

I love the pics! He's such a cutie!