First off: We were eating breakfast one morning when I noticed that Dave and Jed have an uncanny resemblance...

'Nuff said, I'm thinkin'.
*
Jed loves bananas and feeding himself.
*
This is what a lazy Sunday looks like at our house:
Dave teaching Jed to throw things down the heater vents (thankfully, he hasn't taught Jed how to take the covers off yet. Maybe next week).
Some wrasslin'
Jed and his One True Love, the vacuum
*
And finally, part one of the video from yesterday--in which I do NOT fall off the stairs!
I am loving how he spins in circles. He does it A LOT.
Hopefully you enjoy these little snippets from our life. I will try to be better about posting the pictures that I take so you don't get so much randomness in the future.
Hopefully you enjoy these little snippets from our life. I will try to be better about posting the pictures that I take so you don't get so much randomness in the future.




2 comments:
your little family is so sweet... i just love looking at your updates. i was laughing so hard at Jed spinning around like a top, so cute! : )
okay, that video was pretty hilarious...I don't think I could even fit a piece of banana that big into my mouth!
Post a Comment