Friday, March 26, 2010

Fifteen Months

Jed turned 15 months old on March 20th. I can't believe that he is so old! He has developed so many skills and is such an adorable little guy. We missed him SO much while we were gone and it seemed like he was so grown-up when we got back.

Jed loves this little caterpillar that my cousin Maggie loaned him while he stayed with Nana and Grandpa Monte. He figured out quickly how to make it sing different songs and kept it busy while we were gone, I'm told.

Believe it or not, this is not a crying face. He's been making these funny faces lately, scrunching up his eyes and nose. I love them.

Last Sunday, Jed was fascinated with my nylons. So we put them on his head.

I love how his ears got all folded over.

Doing the "bank robber."

Our friends Kirk and Serena gave Jed a little push toy. He loves walking around with it. As you can hear in this video, Jed has also learned the word "no" and uses it liberally.
Yesterday, we started packing up the kitchen. It's such a loathsome task and takes such a long time and the beginning of the job is always to wash a bunch of dishes. Jed decided to "help" daddy and had a great time doing it.
Soaked little face and hair

"Oh, no! All the water is drained out. We must be done!"

Last but definitely not least, Jed has started wanting to feed himself. Here he is this morning:

He's doing so well! I can't wait til we move into our new house, where there's no carpet under our table and Jed can practice more freely.

No comments: