It was so much fun!
I remember being so excited, so happy that the day had finally come. The whole day was a huge party, with family members and good friends giving advice and hugs and I was so grateful that so many had come such a long way for the two of us.
I remember still being amazed that Dave would want to marry me--me, this crazy, goofy girl who is clumsy and clueless and has a hard time controlling her temper.
And then I remember thinking, as we were taking this picture, "what am I worrying about? I am marrying David!"
These four years have been awesome! Jed, Montana, Idaho, Texas, painting, buying cars and houses and growing gardens and taking vacations and working at jobs we've loved or hated, living in places we've loved or hated, dealing with all kinds of floods, barfings, poop explosions.
*
Here's to a million more!
1 comment:
Congrats on four years! You guys really seem so happy! Its amazing how the time goes by so fast!
Post a Comment